Our international law department provides legal and tax assistance to foreign companies, family-owned firms, private investors or individuals seeking to set up or do any kind of business in Spain.
We offer special assistance in the following matters:
- We draft any kind of commercial agreement and negotiate and close transactions with foreign investors, both in Spain and abroad;
- We look for international investors and investment opportunities;
- We promote the international expansion of the company
In the current global economy we live in, we strive to help our clients benefit from our global approach and experience, to expand their businesses and increase their investments. For this purpose, our firm joined the international network Globalaw.
FONT & YILDIZ also offers:
- The creation of efficient corporate structures for import & export businesses.
- Transfer pricing reports (transfer pricing – Benchmarking Studies).
- Incorporation of holding companies, permanent establishments, branches, subsidiaries, etc.
- Incorporation of private foundations, and other asset protection holding entities.
- Transfer abroad of registered offices and cross-border mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
- Incorporation and management of Entities Holding Foreign Security (ETVE), Trusts and Spanish REITs (SOCIMI)
- Practical advice to expatriates.
- Other corporate and commercial transactions such as: contract drafting and negotiation service, to draft your contracts and negotiate partnerships, joint ventures, licenses, franchises, strategic alliances and business enterprises, among others.